The Westport Arts Center (WAC) is a nonprofit visual and performing arts organization located along the banks of the Saugatuck River. WAC’s 1,000 square foot contemporary Gallery is available for private, nonprofit, and corporate rentals. Our venue offers a unique environment for special events including business meetings, fundraisers, birthday parties, bridal showers, educational workshops, as well as many other kinds of celebrations and gatherings.
Professionally curated arts exhibitions surround the meeting space, and serve as a platform for lively discussion or as a quiet contemplative backdrop. Attendees can mingle while sipping wine and sampling hors d’oeuvres or sit down for a more formal event or presentation. The layout of certain exhibitions may limit the capacity of the Gallery. WAC’s Event Managers will work with you to determine the best layout for your event.
2017-18 Facility Grant Partnership Program
Are you with a non-profit organization? Click here to learn more about our new Facility Grant Partnership Program, designed to enable local non-profit organizations use of our gallery space at no financial cost.
- Maximum capacity for Gallery: 200 standing, 100 seated
- Outdoor deck overlooking the Saugatuck River
- Handicap ramp access
- Women’s & Men’s restrooms
- Separate Handicap bathroom facility with baby changing station
- 6 ft plastic banquet tables with folding legs (8); folding chairs (93); non-folding chairs (8).
- Modern Le Corbusier Cassina leather lounge furniture – 1 couch; 3 chairs; glass coffee table.
- Galley kitchen for cold food & beverage storage that includes sink, microwave oven and apartment-size dishwasher.
- No red wine or caramel-colored carbonated beverages allowed on the premises.
- WAC staff will be present to open/close gallery for event and oversee safety of artwork.
- WAC staff is not responsible for set-up, catering, or clean-up.
- Simply Delicious is the preferred caterer of the Westport Arts Center