Yayoi Kusama’s Where the Lights in My Heart Go
19 NEWTOWN TURNPIKE, WESTPORT, CT
Purchase your Boarding Pass to enter the transcendent experience of Yayoi Kusama’s Where the Lights in My Heart Go
- Boarding Passes are purchased in addition to general entry to the building.
- Please arrive at our building at 19 Newtown Turnpike at least 15 minutes before your reserved time to pick up your Boarding Pass at the front desk.
- The galleries are open to the public Wednesday-Sunday, and open only to school tours on Tuesday.
- Member Special Access reservations are open to current Members only. Join or renew today.
- For purchasing Boarding Passes for groups larger than six (6), or for additional questions, please call 203-222-7070.
Select your desired entry time
All tickets to experience Yayoi Kusama’s Where the Lights in My Heart Go are currently available to Members only.
Get access to tickets now by joining or renewing your Membership.
Membership processing takes 2-3 business days. To purchase tickets immediately, please call 203-222-7070.
Not interested in early ticket access and all the other benefits of Membership? Enter your email on our wait list for a chance to experience Yayoi Kusama’s Where the Lights in My Heart Go.
Where the Lights in My Heart Go, 2016
Stainless steel, aluminium
300 x 300 x 300 cm
118 1/8 x 118 1/8 x 118 1/8 in
From the collection of Lauren and Derek Goodman
Courtesy Ota Fine Arts, Tokyo/Singapore/Shanghai and Victoria Miro, London/Venice
© YAYOI KUSAMA