Annual AppealThe Westport Arts Center is your arts center.
"We feel it is our responsibility as a community arts organization to provide a space for people to come together and share enriching experiences in art, music, and education." -Executive Director, Peter Van Heerden
In this season of giving, please support Westport Arts Center in connecting community through the arts.
Thanks to a generous matching gift from Thomas Hofstetter, any increase in your year end gift will be matched dollar for dollar.
The Westport Arts Center is:
- World-class contemporary visual arts exhibitions, highlighting the global and the local.
- Integrated programming designed to make art accessible to all.
- Chamber music featuring today’s best performers.
- Jazz concerts and jams presenting world renowned jazz musicians.
- Outstanding educational programs for all ages, from toddler to adult, and inclusive of underserved populations in urban centers and those with special needs.
- Over 200 programs reaching 11,000 people every year.
- Entering our 44th year of serving artists and our community.
Connect to your community through the arts.
Support the Westport Arts Center’s 2013 Annual Appeal. Your charitable contribution to this vibrant community non-profit 501c3 organization will make a real difference to preserving the arts in your community.
Click here to learn about our world class exhibitions!