Become a Sponsor
Join a select group of corporations, foundations, and individuals who sponsor the Westport Arts Center each year at $1,000 or more.
Sponsor benefits at various levels may include your company/foundation name and/or logo on event programs, press releases, mailings, and the website; recognition on our sponsor plaque in the WAC Gallery; tickets to special events; and discounted or free use of the WAC Gallery for a private event.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, including how to receive a complete sponsorship information packet, please contact WAC at (203) 222-7070.
About the Westport Arts Center
The Westport Arts Center is a non-profit visual and performing arts organization dedicated to creating arts experiences that enrich the lives of individuals and the community as a whole. We collaborate with a number of organizations to fulfill our mission of connecting the community through the arts, including:
- Westport Country Playhouse, Westport Public Library, Pequot Library, Chamber of Commerce, Celebrate Westport, Downtown Merchants Association, Westport Rotaries.
- Neighboring schools - Bridge Academy in Bridgeport, Side by Side Community School in Norwalk.
Located on Riverside Avenue overlooking the Saugatuck River
- Beautiful, accessible gallery/concert space that encourages participation & interaction.
- Perfect venue for hosting individual and corporate rentals.
Reach more than 11,000 people annually, including 4,000 school-aged children
- Core audience based in Westport, Weston, and surrounding region.
- Majority are college-educated, upper-income homeowners.
- 14,000+ households in database.